MyCellHub BV (hereinafter: “MyCellHub”) considers the protection of your personal data very important. In this privacy statement we give you clear and transparent information about how MyCellHub handles personal data.
MyCellHub processes the personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- THE CONTROLLER AND HIS REPRESENTATIVE
- WHY DOES MYCELLHUB PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Within the framework of its activities, MyCellHub processes personal data on various grounds:
- MyCellHub processes the personal data that are necessary for the execution of the agreements that MyCellHub concludes with its customers, its suppliers and its employees/trainees.
- MyCellHub processes personal data that are necessary to comply with certain legal obligations.
- MyCellHub processes personal data only if you have given your explicit permission to do so.
- MyCellHub processes personal data relating to applicants in the context of the application procedure.
By using the contact form on our website, you also leave personal data with us. MyCellHub only stores and uses this personal data that you provide directly to MyCellHub, within the framework of the service you have requested, or where it is clear at the time of submission that they will be provided to MyCellHub in order to be processed.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES THE MYCELLHUB PROCESS?
MyCellHub only processes the personal data that are necessary for the purposes listed under number 2.
More specifically, it concerns the following personal data:
- Personal identity data, such as surname, first name, address, telephone number and mobile phone number, email address, content of e-mails and/or letters, preferred language, company affiliation, website
- Financial data such as invoices and project proposals
- WILL THE PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
MyCellHub can pass on the personal data you provide to third parties, but only if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes described above.
When can personal data be transferred?
- If this is necessary for the execution of the agreements that MyCellHub concludes with its (prospective) customers, employees and suppliers:
- Certain personal data must be transferred to third parties who assist MyCellHub in the delivery of its services and this within the framework of the agreement.
- The personal data of suppliers or employees can be communicated to certain government authorities in the context of taxation.
- The personal details of employees are shared with external contractors such as the social secretariat.
MyCellHub ensures that your personal data will be processed safely and with due care.
Every person who works at MyCellHub is obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
- HOW LONG WILL THE PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
The personal data that MyCellHub processes within the framework of the execution of the agreement with its customers, suppliers and employees/trainees are stored by MyCellHub during the term of the cooperation and, after the cooperation, for a period during which one of the contracting parties can file a legal claim against the other.
Other personal data will not be kept longer than necessary if no agreement is reached.
- HOW DOES MYCELLHUB PROTECT THE PERSONAL DATA?
MyCellHub takes appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. MyCellHub ensures that only authorised persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that the security measures are checked regularly.
- WEBSITE – COOKIES
The MyCellHub website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter “Google”). In this way, we collect data in order to gain a better insight into the visitors to the website, so that we can tailor our services accordingly.
Google will use this information to track how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to request access to your own personal data. You can retrieve the personal data, view it and, if necessary, have it corrected. In certain cases and if there are good reasons to do so, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. You should, of course, bear in mind that there are circumstances in which we are obliged to retain your data or in which we are legally authorised not to comply with the request.
In order to exercise these rights, you must send us a request to the following address or email address:
In order to verify your identity, we may ask you to provide proof.
MyCellHub would also like to point out that you have the right to make an official complaint with the supervisory authority. In Belgium, this is the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, better known as the Privacy Commission (www. privacycommissie.be).