Biotech is revolutionising the way we cure cancer or treat genetic diseases at lightning speed. At MyCellHub, we build the tools needed to make those therapies accessible to patients. Do you want to be part of this revolution?
Full time, based in Leuven (Belgium)
Venturing into the world of web development and hungry for a challenge? We’re looking for developers that are eager to learn and who will be involved in every part of the process, from requirements, to design, to development and testing.I want to know more!
- (Co-)develop new features and gradually take ownership of parts of the code that impact the development of innovative therapies.
- Write clean code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Provide support with documentation and testing.
- Regularly share your progress during sprint meetings, stand up meetings and provide demos to our non-techies.
- You are eager to learn new technologies and apply them in a high tech field.
- You have some initial experience with JavaScrip, Angular and/or Python.
- You are ambitious, have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate about what you do, and feel a sense of pride of what you deliver, both in terms of value and quality.
- A competitive salary.
- A stimulating work environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Flexible work hours.
As a startup we’re looking for a hands-on and result-driven sales manager. Your role is to optimise the sales processes and help closing deals. You’re responsible to create and implement a repeatable and quantifiable sales process with the end goal of building-up a customer portfolio
in the EU that is able to generate predictable revenues.
- Get deals done, supported by our management team.
- Create a commercial strategy for a scalable sales process in a high-tech market.
- Build a sales team and take responsibility over the B2B sales.
- Be our ambassador and represent MyCellHub on commercial events and conferences.
- You’re a sales animal, experienced in B2B software sales
- Affinity with regulated industries like (bio)pharma or healthcare is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur with kick-ass negotiation skills who’s able to build long term relationships with customers.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent communicative skills (fluency in English and preferably some French, Dutch or German) and cultural sensitivity skills.
- Digital marketing and sales.
- Conquer the EU market by a combination of travel and digital communication, travel up to 60%.
What’s in it for you
- A dynamic and young work environment with a motivated all-star team.
- Interesting career perspectives in an attractive industry.
- Become globally connected with many people and places.
- Great compensations, startup perks and flexible work environment.