Biotech is revolutionising the way we cure cancer or treat genetic diseases at lightning speed. At MyCellHub, we build the tools needed to make those therapies accessible to patients. Do you want to be part of this revolution?
Venturing into the world of web development and hungry for a challenge? We’re looking for developers that are eager to learn and who will be involved in every part of the process, from requirements, to design, to development and testing.
I want to know more!
- (Co-)develop new features and gradually take ownership of parts of the code that impact the development of innovative therapies.
- Write clean code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Provide support with documentation and testing.
- Regularly share your progress during sprint meetings, stand up meetings and provide demos to our non-techies.
- You are eager to learn new technologies and apply them in a high tech field.
- You are ambitious, have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate about what you do, and feel a sense of pride of what you deliver, both in terms of value and quality.
- A competitive salary.
- A stimulating work environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Flexible work hours.
We’re looking for a hands-on Application Engineer. Your role is to manage the implementation of customer projects and ensure their success. You will interact with customers to understand their use cases, configure and validate the MyCellHub software tools and provide training and support.
I want to know more!
- Manage customer projects, from defining the user requirements to the final implementation
- Design and build data structures, process flows and analytics with the MyCellHub software tools that fit the user requirements
- Help to onboard users on the platform that you configured for them. This includes training and support in the validation of the software.
- Collect customer feedback and collaborate with the development team to design new functionalities for the platform.
- With your interdisciplinary background (e.g. bioengineering, development, GMP manufacturing, project management), you are able to understand the pains of our customers and figure out how exactly our software can help them.
- You have experience with programming/scripting language(s) that will help you design data capturing workflows and analytics
- You have an engineering mindset and you are interested in designing and implementing customer-facing solutions
- You have an affinity with regulated industries like biotech, pharma or healthcare.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and you solve problems hands-on
- You communicate fluently in English. Any other languages are a plus.
- You are passionate about what you do, and feel a sense of pride in what you deliver, both in terms of value and quality.
What’s in it for you
- A dynamic and young work environment with a motivated all-star team.
- Interesting career perspectives in an attractive industry.
- A competitive salary, startup perks and possibility for remote work.