Biotech is revolutionising the way we cure cancer or treat genetic diseases at lightning speed. At MyCellHub, we build the tools needed to make those therapies accessible to patients. Do you want to be part of this revolution?
Full time, based in Leuven (Belgium)
Venturing into the world of web development and hungry for a challenge? We’re looking for developers that are eager to learn and who will be involved in every part of the process, from requirements, to design, to development and testing.I want to know more!
- (Co-)develop new features and gradually take ownership of parts of the code that impact the development of innovative therapies.
- Write clean code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Provide support with documentation and testing.
- Regularly share your progress during sprint meetings, stand up meetings and provide demos to our non-techies.
- You are eager to learn new technologies and apply them in a high tech field.
- You have some initial experience with JavaScrip, Angular and/or Python.
- You are ambitious, have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate about what you do, and feel a sense of pride of what you deliver, both in terms of value and quality.
- A competitive salary.
- A stimulating work environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Flexible work hours.